Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Comment Posts on The WYSIWYG Jurors Film Award

Hearty Congradulations all of you! You are truly blessed, and I am very proud of you, Mike! God used you mightily! Thanks for being available to him! I pray He continues to use you guys in even greater ways.
Blessings for a great day!
Linda Melvin

Congrats Mike!!! Much love
Sue Gramajo

Truly Congratulations on the Award! What a blessing!
Sincerely, Ana Michelle Lopez
Witnessing Around The World Ministries

Hi Mike, YOU GO, I am proud of you, maybe I can help on the next one. God Bless
Andrea Shutter

Mucho Congratulations Mike! God Bless,
Buddy Gurganus
Producer, Inspire The Desire Network

Mike, Wow, How cool is that everyone was blessed. Stepping out in faith works.
Polly Keller
Can You Hear Me Now Inc.

Mike, I’m so excited about your WYSIWYG Award. It couldn’t have happened to a nicer group of people. May The Lord continue to shower you with blessings. Wishing you much success.
Betty Jackson, Safari Productions
Dallas Texas

Muchas felicidades a ti Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rosy San Miquel

Michael, I am so proud of you and all your dedicated work. I love you sooooooooooo much my friend!!
Susan Bostick

Michael, Congratulations! Greenlee Brittenum
Brittenum Consulting Inc.

Mike, Fabulous, Fabulous, Congradulations on a job well done to God be the glory.
Barbara Lacerra

Hey Mike, Congratulations! Did you receive the goodies I sent with your mom? Let me know?
My Fathers House Ministries
Pastor Mark Longoria

Hi Mike, This is your actress friend from Florida. I know we haven't talked in a while, but I just wanted you to know that I am still extremely interested in working with you. CONGRATULATIONS on your award!!!
God Bless, Sharonne Lanier

Hi Mikey! I just want to say congrats on the fabulous success of your film! You and your guys and gals are just amazing! Best of luck, love and future success. Please keep me up to date on all your adventures!
Jody Haslebarth, Houston Stunt Association

CONGRADULATIONS MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER!!!!!! YIPEEEEEE!
LET'S TALK SOON. I SOME GOOD STUFF TO SHARE WITH YOU. TOMORROW IS MY B-DAY. IF YOU HAVE A WORD FOR ME, PLEASE RELEASE IT! LOVE AND BLESSINGS,
NELSON SANTIAGO, FUNNYSONGS MINSITRIES

Congratulations, Michael.!!! I am very proud of you ... for the work you do in our Father's name.
Alana Nichols Van Sickle
Nutritionist, NC
Colleyville, Texas

Dear Mr. Mireles, Good Morning! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It was so nice to see you and your fiance last Friday at LULAC's Gala. Please stay in touch and let me know when your film is coming out. Have a bless day,
Lucy Gonzalez
Galleria Chamber of Commerce

No comments:

Post a Comment